Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Discussion Questions about RSS feeds

1. Why did select the sites you subscribed to?
     I selected the websites because some of them are interesting and some I like to do or watch the topics.

2. Was it easy to find feeds and subscribe to them?
     Its was easy to find the feeds and subscribe to them if you knew what topics you wanted to do.

3. Which sites were your favorite?
     My favorite sites were the hobby ones like a yankee feed or the nfl feed.

4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
     You can use them to get current events for a paper for school.

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
     I think I will use them in the future to keep up to date with multiple things at the same time. The feeds will be great for current events and to keep up to date with sports updates.
       



No comments:

Post a Comment